- Counting up to and identifying the number and concept of “two”.
- Understanding, verbalizing, and acting out concepts of in/out, on/off, back/forth, stop/go.
- Choosing his own shoes (and adamantly refusing to wear any others).
- Able to ask for foods he wants and make a choice between foods offered to him.
- Really into Apple’s
- Identifying colors as well as objects that are specific colors (Blue sky, green grass, yellow leaf).
- Choosing books to read and then actually sitting in our laps for the whole story.
Casey is teaching me:
- How to linger in each moment.
- The art of letting go and moving on.
- The meaning of being brave.
7+3= 10 Things.